Bookings and Prices
All our seven night holidays at l'Ancienne Poste run from Saturday to Saturday and include seven nights accommodation with continental breakfast, afternoon tea and six four course evening meals including wine and after dinner coffee.
Winter Season 2018/2019
Winter season packages include accommodation, detailed above, and six mornings of ski guiding or lessons by your host and French qualified instructor James.
Individual private or small group lessons are available along with off piste excursions and ski touring but please contact james for more information.
|Week Commencing||Price per Person||Seasonal Tarrif|
|15th Dec||€ 599,00||Super Low|
|22nd Dec||€ 1,149,00||High|
|29th Dec||€ 1,149,00||High|
|5th Jan||€ 1,149,00||High|
|12th Jan||€ 949,00||Low|
|19th Jan||€ 599,00||Super Low|
|26th Jan||€ 949,00||Low|
|2nd Feb||€ 949,00||Low|
|9th Feb||€ 1,149,00||High|
|16th Feb||€ 1,149,00||High|
|23rd Feb||€ 949,00||Low|
|2nd March||€ 949,00||Low|
|9th March||€ 949,00||Low|
|16th March||€ 949,00||Low|
|23rd March||€ 599,00||Super Low|
Exclusive Use of the Lodge
- Exclusive use of the Lodge during the winter in high season, €11,000,00, (max group size 12)
- Total exclusivity in Low / Super low season is €8,500,00
Summer Season 2019
- In low season, €899,00 per person on half board basis (transport not included).
- In high season, €1049,00 per person on half board basis (transport not included)
- Exclusive use of the Lodge during the summer, high or low season, €10,000,00, (max group size 12)
- Summer high season runs July 22nd - August 19th 2017
We are very flexible and offer a bespoke service, our activity itineraries can be tailormade to suit your individual needs. prices vary according to your choice. Please email James or call on +33 (0)6 09 49 73 80 for a specific itinerary and price.
Airport transfers can be organised on request although most guests prefer to organise car rental giving more freedom to their holiday.
Make a Booking
For all bookings please email us to request a booking form. We require a completed booking form and a 20% deposit to secure the booking. The final balance is payable eight weeks prior to your departure date by either card or bank transfer.
Any Questions? Please just get in touch...
James is available at any time to discuss your holiday details or answer any questions you may have so please do not hesitate to contact him either by phone or email.
- Summer season is from early June to the end of October
- Winter season is from early December to the end of March