Bookings and Prices
All our seven night holidays at l'Ancienne Poste run from Saturday to Saturday and include seven nights accommodation with continental breakfast, afternoon tea and six four course evening meals including wine and after dinner coffee.
Winter season packages include accommodation, detailed above, and six mornings of ski guiding or lessons by your host and French qualified instructor James.
Individual private or small group lessons are available along with off piste excursions and ski touring but please contact james for more information.
- In low season, €999,00 per person on half board basis (transport not included).
- In high season, €1149,00 per person on half board basis (transport not included)
- Exclusive use of the Lodge during the winter, high or Low season, €11,000,00, (max group size 12)
- Winter high season runs Christmas, New Year, and February Half Term weeks.
- In low season, €899,00 per person on half board basis (transport not included).
- In high season, €1049,00 per person on half board basis (transport not included)
- Exclusive use of the Lodge during the summer, high or low season, €10,000,00, (max group size 12)
- Summer high season runs July 22nd - August 19th 2017
We are very flexible and offer a bespoke service, our activity itineraries can be tailormade to suit your individual needs. prices vary according to your choice. Please email James or call on +33 (0)6 09 49 73 80 for a specific itinerary and price.
Airport transfers can be organised on request although most guests prefer to organise car rental giving more freedom to their holiday.
Make a Booking
For all bookings please email us to request a booking form. We require a completed booking form and a 20% deposit to secure the booking. The final balance is payable eight weeks prior to your departure date by either card or bank transfer.
Any Questions? Please just get in touch...
James is available at any time to discuss your holiday details or answer any questions you may have so please do not hesitate to contact him either by phone or email.
- Summer season is from early June to the end of October
- Winter season is from early December to the end of March